Get The Best Cheap Super Visa Insurance
If you have children and grandchildren that are settled abroad, you desire to visit them occasionally. In 2011, the Canadian Government offered a new insurance scheme that is called Super Visa Insurance. Super visa Insurance covers unexpected medical expenses while residing in Canada. It also pays up if you fall sick on a side trip, if you are the majority of the period is spent in Canada. With the validity of Ten years, there are fewer difficulties in planning a trip to Canada. You can visit the country for up to two years per visit without having to renew your status during these 10 years. It permits multi-entries into the country. The Super Visa insurance covers the approximately minimum amount of $100,000. The insurance benefits include hospitalization, health care, and repatriation. This is an individual visa application; it does not include your dependents.
If you are looking for Cheap Super Visa Insurance online, there are lots of super visa insurance provider are available that offers the super visa insurance at affordable prices.
What are the main requirements for a super visa application?
- Minimum emergency medical insurance coverage of $100,000 CAD, valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry.
- Proof that the medical insurance premium has been paid.
- Provide a signed letter from your child or grandchild, inviting you to Canada and a promise that they will provide financial support.
What are the benefits offered with the visitor to Canada plan for the ?
- $100,000 in medical coverage for the duration of a year.
- No medical questionnaires required to obtain a quote.
- No deductibles, which means no additional costs when filing a valid claim.
- The option to return to your home country for a visit before coming back to Canada without canceling coverage.
- A partial refund of your policy for unused days if you return to your home country earlier than planned.
- 24-Hour Emergency Travel Assistance.
The main thing is that the super visa application is required to pay the annual premium in one lump sum prior to visiting Canada; therefore there are no monthly premiums available. However, through using visitor assurance services, you can be sure to find the most affordable coverage for your needs.