* All our rates are subject to change anytime. You should always refer to the rates of our issuers if you have any discrepancy. You can also contact us and one of our skilled advisors will get you the final quote based on any outside factor that is not covered by this portal.
What is the Super Visa Program?
Super visa program came into effect in 2011 and has become popular among landed immigrants and Canadian citizens. Super Visa insurance is a multiple entry visa which is valid for 10 years allowing for parents and grandparents to visit and stay in Canada for up to two years at a time without the need to renew. The process for getting parents and grandparents super visa insurance is simple and straight forward. Applications for Super Visa program must provide proof that the host child or grandchild meets a minimum income level, demonstrates that they have purchased comprehensive Canadian medical insurance and undergo the immigration medical examination.
When you buy a Super visa for your parents or grandparents, they are eligible to enter Canada for multiple times for up to a period of ten years and can stay in Canada for up to two years on every entry, so yes, in a way it is a multiple entry visa but it is little different than 10 year multiple entry visa as under the multiple entry visa the visitor can stay up to six months in Canada on his/her each entry.
Luckily you have come to the right place, we provide the most competitive rates on the internet and provide sound customer service and support to back up your travel, visitors and work insurance.
Who is Eligible for Super Visa Insurance Canada?
Not everyone can apply for Super Visa Insurance Canada. Only parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents can apply. Under Super Visa application, dependents cannot apply, though, spouses and common-law partners of parents and grandparents can apply for super visa insurance. Generally, no application can be rejected on the basis of health or security, though; the applicants are required to meet the criterion set by the visa authority.
Tips before buying Super Visa medical insurance.
To apply for a parent or grandparents Super-Visa, we have to satisfy certain mandatory requirements such as meeting of the minimum income threshold, written statement of financial support by the child or grandchild, completion of medical exam and above all having a valid medical insurance coverage by a Canadian insurance company.
Things to remember at the time of getting the quote for super-visa insurance
- The medical insurance is one of the foremost requirements.
- The coverage must be of 100,000 or more.
- The minimum policy coverage period must be of one year
- The date of arrival of parents or grandparents will be considered the first day of their one year medical insurance coverage.
- It is the duty/responsibility of the insured to keep the insurance company abreast of any changes in arrival date.
- If the parents/grandparents make their mind to leave Canada before the expiry of one year period, they can do so and would be entitled to get a refund of the sum which has not been used.
- For a full refund or pro-rated refund, it is important that your insurance provider is aware of the current status of your visa, arrival and departure dates.
- The parents or grandparents with pre- existing medical condition such as hypertension, diabetes or any other medical condition may be eligible for medical insurance coverage provided the ailment or condition is stable and controlled. (Please see our pre-existing medical conditions section).
- In case your parents/grandparents wish to extend their stay in Canada, they can do so for a maximum of another one year and they have to buy a new policy eight days prior to the expiry of the old policy.
So we now know that super- visa is a mandatory requirement set by the government of Canada. The very purpose of this mandatory requirement is to protect you against any financial strain which can arise from any medical emergency your parents and grandparents go through. Not only this super –visa insurance also ensures that your parents/grandparents get required medical assistance in case of an emergency. For example:- your parents are waiting to become a PR and obviously, they cannot access the provincial health care system the way you do, in this scenario super-visa insurance will help them to get the assistance they need.
Visitor Assurance can help you get the right plan and help you navigate the whole process, and we are always there to provide you with the best support in case of claims.
Do we need Super Visa Insurance Canada?
When your sponsored parent or grandparent is waiting to become an official permanent resident in Canada, they do not have access to the health care that all Canadian residents can access.
Thus, if any medical emergency were to come up, it can get expensive. Therefore, to ensure adequate financial support in case of a medical emergency, it must have medical coverage. Insurance is to protect your family member and ensure they receive the medical attention they would require if anything were to happen.
What are the Super Visa Insurance Canada Requirements?
- The insurance must be valid for 1 (one) year;
- Provide emergency medical, hospitalization and repatriation coverage;
- Have a minimum coverage of $100,000;
- Be valid for review by immigration/customs officials.
What is the difference between super-visa & Visitor Visa?
The main difference between the two is the duration of stay. The super visa insurance Canada permits a person to remain/stay in for up to two years on each entry into Canada, while a ten year multiple- entry visa will allow up to six months of stay per entry into Canada.
How To Apply?
It's quite simple to apply to get your Super Visa Insurance.
Luckily you have come to the right place, we provide the most competitive rates on the internet and provide sound customer servcice and support to back up your travel, visitors and work insurance.
Searching for movement restorative protection for a Super Visa application? VisitorAssurance can help with the correct inclusion for your guests to Canada.
What is a Super Visa?
The Canadian government acquainted Super Visa in 2011 with deal with the build-up of uses got from guests who needed longer remains in Canada.
Substantial for as long as 10 years, the Super Visa is allowed to qualified guardians and grandparents of Canadian natives and lasting inhabitants. Unlike the normal guest's visa that enables somebody to stay in Canada for just a half year, the Super Visa permits a stay of as long as two years with a choice to apply for an augmentation.
Super Visa application prerequisites
To apply for a Super Visa in Canada, guests entering the nation must have at any rate $100,000 in health insurance issued by a Canadian insurance agency. This guarantees guests can pay for their human services in the event that they become debilitated or harmed while in Canada.
VisitorAssurance Visitor-to-Canada travel restorative protection plan offers helpful, moderate insurance that meets Super Visa application necessities, including:
- Inclusion for as long as 365 days in Canada and no expiry date prohibition
- The capacity to come back to the nation of origin during the excursion without dropping inclusion
Who Needs Canada Super Visa Insurance?
In the event that you are applying for Canadian Super Visa it is must to present the evidence of procurement of a private therapeutic protection structure a Canadian insurance agency which is substantial for in any event 365 days and offers at least $100,000 in inclusion for medicinal services, hospitalization and repatriation.
What are the qualification criteria's for the Super Visa?
- You should be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian native or a lasting occupant of Canada;
- You are permitted to enter Canada
- You should be a genuine guest to Canada who will leave by decision toward the part of the bargain
- You should demonstrate that your youngster or grandkid in Canada meets a base salary edge
- You are required to submit composed proclamation from that kid or grandkid that the individual in question will give you money related help
- You have to experience migration therapeutic assessment
- Buy private therapeutic protection for one year from a Canadian organization for at any rate $100,000 inclusion.
Advantages of Super Visa Insurance
Medicinal Services – Treatment by a doctor or specialist
Analytic Services – X-beams and other indicative tests
Physician recommended Drugs – Drugs and prescription endorsed in a crisis circumstance, limit of multi day supply
Rescue vehicle – Use of an authorized street rescue vehicle in a crisis
Hospitalization – Hospital room, up to semi-private and charges for concentrated and coronary consideration
Dental – Coverage for dental issues or harmed by an incidental hit to the face
Side Trips-Side trips are secured in the event that you are venturing out to the United States or Mexico, as long as your outing starts and ends in Canada and half of your time of inclusion is spent in Canada
Pre-existing conditions- Previous Conditions are secured, as long as the condition has been steady throughout the previous 180 days, before the successful date
You are at right place. VisitorAssurance will help to choose the best fit plan for you at genuine rates. It is the time to travel safely.
Hurry up! Compare quotes and get the suitable plan.